Banana Split Bites are essentially made up of two parts, combining cake and ice cream. A fluffy banana cake is the base, and it's generously topped with the classic ice cream sundae toppings. To learn how to make it, continue reading. :)
Banana Split Cake Bites
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 banana, mashed
1/2 banana, sliced and halved
2 strawberries, cubed
1) Spray a mini muffin pan lightly with cooking oil. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until combined. Add the egg, mashed banana, and vanilla extract. Gradually sift in the flour and baking powder.
3) Spoon batter into prepared pan until 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
4) Pipe whipped cream on top of each cake. Top with chocolate syrup, banana slices, chopped strawberries, and chopped peanuts. Serve immediately and enjoy! :)
- rich source of potassium
- good source of Vitamin B6
- moderate source of Vitamin C
He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and he carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.