Monday, November 18, 2013

Salted Caramel Mocha

Starbucks is a luxury I cannot afford. Also, I don't have my license, so even if I did have the money, I wouldn't be able to get to one (even though they're everywhere).


I did have the chance to stop by at one the other day, and found out they were selling reusable cups! They cost one dollar each, and every time you use it for a drink, you save ten cents.


Even so, it's a lot easier to save money by just making your own drinks. Here's an easy 10-minute recipe that you can easily make before heading out to school or work.



Salted Caramel Mocha

Ingredients
1 cup milk
2 tsp coffee granules
3 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp granulated sugar
2 tsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp caramel sauce

Toppings (Optional):
whipped cream
sea salt

Directions
Place all ingredients except toppings in a pot. Whisk over medium heat for 5-10 minutes. 
Pour into mug and, if desired, top with whipped cream and sea salt.
Enjoy!


Philippians 3:10
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.

3 comments :

  1. that looks so good T_T

    and *claps* i applaud you use of whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :))
      Yes! I bought a new can of it just for this ^ ^

      Delete
  2. another great job! good writing, too.

    ReplyDelete

09 10