Monday, July 22, 2013

Cupcake Bouquet

It's finally here! I've been waiting to make the cupcake bouquet for months! (Sorry about the wait, everyone.)

Back around when I first got interested in baking, I saw 52 Kitchen Adventures' post How To Make a Cupcake Bouquet and decided I had to make it. But first I had to learn how to bake...


If only Nysha were here to take an artsier picture for me.


A few months later, I was baking almost every day, started this blog, and went shopping for the materials needed to make the bouquet. And now, I have finally completed the project! And it has been the most rewarding baking project I have ever done.

I've been meaning to try making Cupcake Project's Ultimate Vanilla Cupcakes with her Vanilla Bean Buttercream Frosting. And I was very pleased with the results. Especially with the frosting.

I don't know if I'll ever make any other vanilla frosting ever again. Because this one was PERFECT. Very highly recommended.

My first try making rose cupcakes. The rose shape of the frosting today didn't turn out that well because I miscalculated the consistency.

For both the cupcake and the frosting recipes, I replaced the vanilla bean/paste with vanilla extract -- a 1 to 1 ratio. If you're like me and don't own cake flour, then you can replace it with 1 1/2 cup minus 3 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour.

This was such a fun project and not very hard to do at all! They're good for almost anything and you can personalize it however you want!


I'll be posting more projects like this in the future! Thanks for reading!

Nysha took this picture for me when she came over for Baking Party #6
I'm going to start saving up for a camera to take such bright, clear pictures!

--
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

1 comment :

  1. WOAH. GURL
    it looks so pro & cute & pro & more cute
    <333333
    great job with this! me is proud /sniffles

    ReplyDelete

09 10